Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ya 'avin a larf....


I was waiting in the car this morning as husband went to the market to buy the fruit and vege.  Trying to entertain the little ones, but I was soon the one being entertained...


A lot of the retail cars are the same makes and models.  Like they buy a shipment of the same car but, in different colours; some hard top and some convertibles.  The number plate is the thing that gives it away that it is a rental RA or RB = Rental.



 There a lot of Nissan March's they are small but roomy and as I say they do range in colour.  What I was watching this morning is something I am sure happens all the time... Two tourists keys in hand, puzzled faces walking backwards and forwards in front of me.  Looking at the many silver March's that were parked along the road side.  They would look at a number plate and then a land mark, back at the number plates and so on... hahaha I know cruel to laugh at the misfortune of others but hey hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha. I wonder if the rental company had decided to realise only the silver cars out!


Lucky ours was bright blue!


Then I saw this sign....



No comments:

Post a Comment