Monday, August 15, 2011

Toilet Paper...

When we were on the move to Rarotonga we were advised to ship toilet paper.  I shipped over almost three months worth which of course I then had to store!  I couldn't understand why I needed to have brought all this toilet paper as it was not badly priced in the super market... Up until last week when I picked up a twelve pack and when I went to pay I was surprised at the near $13 price tag.  I had it removed from the bill and will wait till it is back to the regular eight dollars or we run to low !??!


The 'new' gold ?!
It is crazy to think back home husband had a favourite brand of the stuff and if I didn't buy that there would be disapointment.  Now it is just the average brand and if you don't like it, don't eat or S#@* somewhere else! 



No comments:

Post a Comment