Friday, April 15, 2011

Shark V's Croc...

I posed a question to Josh a couple of weeks ago to get him thinking... "Who would win if there was a fight between a shark and a crocodile?"  I asked in the morning and told him not to tell me till dinner time.  Something to ponder throughout the day.  I too thought about it a lot and for one reason or another kept changing my mind.


Well we had an amazing conversation that night we kept coming up with different scenarios and ideas.  Three weeks later I meet a lady at 'Ladies Dinner Club' that has moved here form the Solomon Islands.  We got talking and she said the swimming here was much safer then her home land as there ar no saltwater crocs and the reef kept the sharks out.  I had no idea that it was possible...




Finally I had to goggle it ...


http://en.allexperts.com/q/Interspecies-Conflict-3754/2008/1/saltwater-crocodile-vs-great-1.htm


From what I understand a croc would win!


Much love all xox

No comments:

Post a Comment