Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leaving Eve!

Ah the night before leaving has come!  We currently have five suitcases weighing 23 kg each sitting ready to go into the car.  


A carry on bag each full... we will very soon be living 'the dream'.  Reality finally hit for me today, but not until I fare welled 'Sewa' with George. Then again after dinner saying goodbye to Grandad, Shane and Marilyn has hit Josh and we now have tears and tantrums.  Currently he is slamming doors and demanding not to go; thankfully I have a mother! You don't want to mess with her!!! 

As hard as it is there is a buzz of excitement in the air we, I think are ready!  So the next blog I write will be from a small Pacific Island 22 hours behind New Zealand, wow! Much love to all friends and family and hope to see you visit. xox



2 comments:

  1. Nice family pic :-) Looking forward to hearing the stories before visiting at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am looking forward to that! xox

    ReplyDelete