Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where can we hide...

As I sit about to type I feel a little person around my feet, she has taken my slippers and is now standing with them in front of the printer!  I take the time to watch what she is doing as the kids are not allowed to touch it. It is at this point I discover where things that have gone missing are... Milly has 'filed' DVD covers, socks and other small items into the printer and closed the draw to keep all her 'treasures' in!  At least she has stopped standing on the washing basket, singing "a tumbling down"!


Today when I went to pick up George from school 'Aunty' said to me; "I was going to come and get you, George put play-dough up his nose and we couldn't get it out!"  I think she was a bit surprised by my response; "Ah not again, he's done that ever since he realised he had holes in his body!"  Last year he had stuck paper up his nose and had been trying to get it out for ages before I realised it was there! Boys are truly gross, or is it just mine?


With Husband away for the week in AituTaki, I have been flying solo.  Last night Milly had a shocking sleep and ended up in bed with me.  In the morning after dropping everyone off George and I got to school and I realised we had forgotten his bag!  This would have been okay if we didn't need changes of clothes. So I set of for home as the island is only 32kms round I didn't think it would take all that long, almost an hour later I got to my classroom!  It is a short distance and driving at the 50km limit it can go quite quickly unless... you get stuck behind people going 20-30kms!  Grrr made for a crappy day and only made worse becuase I forgot about the staff meeeting!   Who ever said Monday's are bad!  I am looking forward to tomorrow...


The house is very quite as mum and dad left on Sunday and then with Brendon gone.  Josh disapears in the afternoons so it is just myself and the two little ones . 'Sssh don't tell Brendon but we are going to watch a movie and it is only 5.30pm!'  The down fall is George chose ELF...


Much love xox

No comments:

Post a Comment