Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Great Escape...

Daily my wee lad manages to squeeze out of some hole in the fence or simply out an unlocked door comes to visit me in my little classroom.  He strolls in with a 'hey mum mum'. Well today I am sitting in the staffroom when I hear my boss laugh and turn to me... There is my George out the unlocked door with 20 odd kids following close behind.  Teachers are taking up the back end of the line trying to round up all the kids again!  George had lead his class mates out to visit his mum.  I sunk down in my chair until the coast was clear!  I did hear all about it when I went to pick him up after school, oops... You just have to love the little guys leadership skills though.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool- a natural leader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I discovered he is able to tell the time too... Right when I pick him up he turns to me and says, "poo mum!" Pick up time is now poo o'clock!!!

    ReplyDelete