Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pissing in the wind...

So I have a 'new' venture planned.  Like my husband I to have dreams, sadly many of mine do not seem to come to fruition; I remember at twelve years old having a desire to be a goldfish!  Crikey don't know what I was thinking then... I also wanted to be a fire-fighter which is a little more attainable, only to be put off because of my school cert science mark.  Although in having the chance to dress up and fight a pretend fire in the Navy I am not sure I would have had the size to fully fulfill this dream.


I have relaid to husband that currently I do believe there are no 'fart farmers'.  Fart farmers I hear you say, what the dickens is she on?  Well it makes perfect sense to me, what do you by that guy or gal that has everything?  A jarred up fart is what you gift them!  All care and consideration can go into this gift as it would be labeled as to what the previous meal was before cultivated and plopped into the jar.  For example:  Fresh pasta in a red wine tomato sauce or maybe you fancy a Beef Bourguignon?  The choices would be endless. 
Jars o plenty...
Before you think that I have gone completely tropo, on average humans waste half a litre of fart gas (largely nitrogen and carbon dioxide) per day.  There is money to be made folks!  Just imagine those friends and families faces when they open a beautifully wrapped "Jar o' Farts"...


I have my jar.  Have you got yours?


I have no real idea how or why this idea came to me but on reflection I do remember at nine years old sneaking down to my girlfriends older brothers room.  A very daring place to be!  She took me to his closet where he kept a prize possession... His 'fart jar'!  


So just something to think about... And after a small amount of research a fart in a jar sold for $71, so I may just be on to something here!?


Much love all xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment