Friday, July 1, 2011

A few tit bits...

George and I were talking this evening here is our conversation; 
"There's no snakes in my roof!" he mentioned.
"No George there are no snakes" I said, "but we must watch out for centipedes..."
"What are centipedes?" he questioned.  As I explained they are long and have lots of legs and hurt if they bite he looked up at me and said "Legs I have two legs, one, two". So the counting began... "two arms, 1, 2, two shoulders 1, 2" then the cheeky bugger turned to me and said...
"two boobs, you have two boobs 1, 2"..
Aha he is quite right, but may not be the usual body parts I would choose to count!




I am sure I saw 'Sting' the singer today, riding on a bicycle with a cute little basket on the front... Could be wrong?!




Josh and I headed to the movies tonight to see Transformers 3... Very excited as I have yet to experience a Raro movie night!  We are now home earlier then expected and have disappointed husband.  Tickets were sold out so we had dinner and a drink at Trader Jacks.  Always a hit at Trader Jacks the food is great and the view is stunning.  Only husband was very disappointed to see us home so early as he had planned a night in with his new lady... Miss Ukulele.  His new custom made (Rarotongan) uke he just received for his birthday!  He did say to me... "Oh well my love you will have to spend the night in your room!"
Hhmmm.....




I have to question Milly's seeing ability even when she is wearing glasses.  She seems to think I am on television a lot!  A dance group was on today and she kept calling out "Mummm"!, when ever a particular lady came on.
Twin bellies...
Much Love xox

No comments:

Post a Comment