Sunday, July 24, 2011

A passing in the family...

As we were playing soccer last week sadly there was the passing of husbands jandels... 


The very same ones I had mentioned needed to go in the bin about two months ago!
Aren't they revolting?
As I was wearing them the first one broke, which I would like to add I did try to fix. Husband took them off me and corrected my effort.  Sadly as I was being attacked by a small blond, blue eyed monster the second jandel went closely followed by the first one again!  Needless to say they have now moved on to a better place...
'Am I saddened by their passing...?'
This is the 'Blond, blue eyed monster'.  His crazed attack plan led to the
death of the husbands 'number one' pair of jandels ...
Well a six months life span for a pair of five dollar Kmart jandels is not too bad.  The pair husband replaced them with were $12 from good old Raro Records and they lasted two weeks before coming apart. Yes from the record store you can not only buy local island music but jandels, hats and other random paraphernalia! 


Husband did however mention the other week that I was right...
Havaianas are much better and he should have spent the money the first time on them.  Not that I enjoy saying it, but...
'I did tell him so!'

Much love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment