Monday, June 4, 2012


It has been a while since I have written anything.  What with reports to write (although it is only eleven), mum and dad have visited and Husband has been off to Vanuatu for cricket umpiring it has been very busy indeed.  So much so I had such a funny story that I thought I would share about something very daft that I had done, nothing unusual there.  But for the life of me I can not remember... I am very sure I have the beginning of ...what ever the brain forgetting disease is hhhmmm can't remember it's name ???
Hugs with Nan
Out and about celebrating Husbands birthday in the middle of town...
and at his work!
The conversation I had with Milly this evening was very interesting.  We had had a shower and dressing, she was pointing to different things and asking their colours . Then the topic of boobs came up as it so often does with Little Miss, so I asked her where hers were?  Her response was “In my bones and in my brain, my brain is pink and it does not have rocks in it!” Whew what an answer and incase you are wondering I have never ever told her she has rocks in her head so I am wondering myself where this has come from???


Ra-ra having some quiet time with the grandkids! 
Josh on his bike in the triathlon

No comments:

Post a Comment