Friday, December 9, 2011

The Wizard of Oz... Christmas Party 2011

 I love dress up parties and this is the second one in two weeks...!  This one was for Brendon's work and the theme was Literacy charcaters.  I had made my plastic bag skirt the week before for my own staff do and so I worked around being able to reuse...

I have the nose and the dress, so it was the 'Wicked Witch of the West' for me. Leaving the door open forHusband to be Dorothy.
'Oh no mum not again!'

"Ah a witch!"

"Nah ahahahaah!"

Dorothy, ain't she a beauty?

Raro style ruby slippers

The whole crew... Dot, Witchie, Lion, Scarecrow and TinLady!

Dinner...

Games...

and hilarity!

Dot puts her feet up after a long night!
After winning best dressed couple we then had to race home to get husband on his New Zealand bound plane.

Now when is the next one?

Much love all xox

No comments:

Post a Comment